Fixed Fee Dispute Service
We will review your case documents and provide legal advice on resolving the dispute for a fixed fee of £200 plus VAT
- Contract Disputes
- Property Disputes
- Consumer Disputes
- Business Disputes
Our civil dispute team are regularly asked to consider whether a potential case has legal merit and whether it should be pursued.
Because law firms generally charge on an hourly basis it can make it difficult for people to budget for legal costs. As a result they can often end up incurring substantial fees only to find out that the legal case is not as strong as they had hoped.
We have therefore launched our Fixed Fee Dispute Service.
For a fixed fee of £200 plus VAT* we will:
- review the case documents (including any contract, terms & conditions and key correspondence);
- identify the legal issues;
- provide legal advice by telephone or email;
- advising on funding options that might be available, such as No Win, No Fee.
Once this exercise has been carried out you will then have a better idea of the strengths and weaknesses of your case and the legal options that are open to you. You can make an informed choice as to whether you wish to proceed with your case and how to go about it.
If you wish to take advantage of our Fixed Fee Dispute Service then call us on 01823 354545.
Alternatively you can send brief details of your case to us by email at [email protected]
* This service is only suitable for cases of low to moderate complexity where the key documents are limited in number and size. We reserve the right to decline instructions where we feel that we cannot provide legal advice within the scope of this service.